* Dainty Consolidated Entertainment has today announced the Sick Puppies as the support act for the forthcoming Aussie tour of Canadian soft rockers Nickelback.
* The countdown continues to the forthcoming One Movement music festival in Perth. The three day conference and event will also feature a full music program, which includes Frankmusik, Sarah Blasko, Hilltop Hoods, Kate Miller-Heidke, Little Red, Blue King Brown and Thailand’s Tata Young.
* Crooner David Campbell has been working on new bonus tracks for a re-release of his covers album ‘Good Lovin’, due out in late October.
* What’s going on with Nelly Furtado in the US!? Her new album ‘Mi Plan’, released in Australia next weekend, has been made available digitally at online retailer Amazon for a tiny $2.99US ($3.40 AU).
* The Blackeyed Susans are touring the country in celebration of their new retrospective set ‘Reveal Yourself’. They’ll play two shows each in Melbourne and Sydney, one show in Adelaide and three in Western Australia. More details on the band’s OFFICIAL WEBSITE.
* Aussie outfit Kisschasy has been invited to perform on the Grand Final edition of Channel 10’s AFL show ‘Before The Game’, and while it’s an incredible honour, the gig means that the band will have to delay their planned gig at The Tivoli in Brisbane next Friday. They’ve therefore moved it two nights later to Sunday September 27. Tickets for the original date are still current for the new date, but fans who are unable to attend the Sunday show can obtain a full refund from the place of purchase.
* And it Twitter action, the lovely Robyn Loau has given auspOp a mention (thanks Ms Robyn) and it appears John Mayer has begun hallucinating.