* It’s probably not the most glamorous pop shot in the world, but this image encompasses perfectly the last five or so seconds of Lady Gaga’s new ‘Bad Romance’ video clip. It even includes the singer’s spectacular ‘boobs on fire’ routine she unveiled at the Much Music Awards in Canada and is one of many official shots released from the video shoot.
* Australian songstress Sia has unveiled on her Twitter page that her new album is now scheduled to drop in April next year. Though she’s also hinted that she may drop some exclusives via her Twitter site in the near future.
* Musical duo The Swell Season will celebrate the release of their third album ‘Strict Joy’ with a series of performances across the country in March and April next year. Glen and Markéta will play in Melbourne, Adelaide and Byron Bay, before winding up their four date tour in Sydney. Tickets for all dates are on sale on Wednesday (November 18).
* US alt-country performer Neko Case is also headed to our shores early in the new year. The singer, who released her latest album ‘Middle Cyclone’ earlier in the year, will play Melbourne on January 14, Adelaide on January 16 and Perth on January 17. Tickets go on sale on Friday November 20.
* The boys from Them Crooked Vultures have decided to give fans a rather chunky taster of what to expect from their debut album when it drops in the shops on Friday – they’re streaming the album from THIS YOUTUBE SITE.
* Melbourne outfit Children Collide has had a pretty spectacular 2009, but they’ve decided that even after all the touring they’ve done throughout the year, there’s still one gig left in them for the time being. They’ll hit Melbourne’s Corner Hotel on Friday January 15 for one last hurrah before heading into the studio to begin work on album No.2. Tickets for the one-off gig are on sale on Tuesday November 17.
* And according to the latest rumours, Robbie Williams will indeed be rejoining his former Take That bandmates on-stage for the Children In Need charity gig in London tomorrow night.