* Stomp Entertainment has revealed that the first single to be lifted from the forthcoming Trentemøller album is called ‘Sycamore Feeling’ (pictured). The track takes on a slightly more organic indie-rock vibe, which is sure to get the purists up in arms.
* Classical boyband Blake has recorded the official anthem for this year’s Earth Hour event later this month. A digital single for the track ‘Beautiful Earth’ is set for release on Friday March 19, with Earth Hour taking place on Saturday March 27 at 8:30pm.
* Warner Music has announced that the forthcoming new album by Aussie outfit Pendulum is to be called ‘Immersion’. The album, the band’s third, is set for release on Friday May 21.
* Over in the US, Kelis is kicking goals with her brand new single ‘Acapella’. The track has found itself on top of the Billboard Dance/Club Play chart, following a similar placing for her previous single ‘Milkshake’. ‘Acapella’ is the first single to be lifted from Kelis’ forthcoming album ‘Flesh Tone’.
* And the forthcoming Australian tour by Cobra Starship has now fully sold out. Along with Owl City and our own Amy Meredith, the Starship lands in the country on Tuesday and will take in shows in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth.n