Australian independent record label Shock has announced the local release for the brand new Underworld album ‘Barking’. The new LP is set to feature nine tracks, and will mark the first time the band has given additional production duties to some of the world’s leading dance aficionados. German DJ Paul Van Dyk has a hand in the track ‘Diamond Jigsaw’, while Dubfire gives a little love on both the album opener and track five ‘Grace’.
‘Barking’ will be released in Australia on Friday September 10.
01. Bird 1 (additional production by Dubfire)
02. Always Loved A Film (a/p Mark Knight & D. Ramirez)
03. Scribble (a/p High Contrast)
04. Hamburg Hotel (a/p Appleblim & Komonazmuk)
05. Grace (a/p Dubfire)
06. Between Stars (a/p Mark K & D. Ramirez)
07. Diamond Jigsaw (a/p Paul van Dyk)
08. Moon In Water (a/p High Contrast)