As you’re probably well aware, Aussie pop princess Zoë Badwi released her brand new single ‘Carry Me Home’ to Australian digital retail yesterday, but ahead of its premiere early next week (on a site that’s not ours, but we’re not bitter), she’s unveiled this cheeky little look behind the scenes at the video shoot;
01. She’s giggly, smiley (no, not you Grant…) and hot.
02. She’s wearing a stunning frock.
03. And some (hopefully fake) fur.
04. She has a lovely house.
05. With a lovely chandelier…
06. A team of professionals.
07. And a most unorthodox method of mail delivery.
08. She has a hot love interest.
09. A full bladder (!).
10. And a killer tune.
So what’s not to like? Zoë’s album, which also happens to be called ‘Zoë’ (what a spooky co-incidence) is due at retail on Friday July 22.