Unless you’ve been hiding under a rock or in a cave, you’ll no doubt be aware by now that Her Madgesty released her brand new album ‘MDNA’ last Friday. Of course, it’s due to hit the ARIA albums chart on Sunday, presumably in the top spot, but that didn’t stop us (thanks to the glorious team at Universal) from giving away ten whole copies of the album last week.
Entries into the competition flowed in thick and fast over the course of the past week, but the ol’ raffle-tickets-in-a-stay-fresh-tub draw is now complete and we can officially reveal the ten lucky peeps who’ve picked up a copy of Madonna’s LP.
So it’s congratulations to;
• Daniela from Carlton North in Victoria
• Jamie from Hornsby Heights in New South Wales
• Glen from Bungalora in New South Wales
• David from Hillside in Victoria
• Michael from Ascot Vale in Victoria
• Robbie from Beaconsfield in New South Wales
• Alex from Wheelers Hill in Victoria
• Joshua from St.Andrews in New South Wales
• Jordan from Upper Mount Gravatt in Queensland
• Nic from Matcham in New South Wales
Congratulations to each and every one of you! You’ve each picked up a copy of the new Madonna album ‘MDNA’ with thanks to the super-spunks at Universal Music. Thanks to the almost 100 entries we received for this prize! And eyes peeled please… You never know when or indeed WHERE the next prize may pop up!