Aussie singer Pete Murray has taken his latest album ‘Blue Sky Blue’, stripped it right back and will re-release it early in the new year.
‘Blue Sky Blue – The Byron Sessions’ was recorded in the chilled out, relaxed surrounds of the famed New South Wales coastal community that Pete now calls home and celebrates the laid back lifestyle.
Also along for the ride on this new edition are a selection of his musical mates, who lend their talents to various tracks.
Among those featured are Ash Grunwald, Katie Noonan, Bernard Fanning, Busby Marou, Fantine and Blue King Brown’s Natalie Pa’apa’a.
The new edition of the album will hit retail on Friday February 01.
01. Blue Sky Blue ftg. Fantine
02. Always A Winner
03. Hurricane Coming ftg. Ash Grunwald & Scott Owen of The Living End
04. Free ftg. Busby Marou
05. Led ftg. Bernard Fanning
06. Let You Go ftg. Busby Marou
08. H.O.L.L.A.N.D ftg. Darren Middleton
09. Tattoo Stained
10. Hold It All For Love ftg. Katie Noonan