Information about this new female duo is incredibly thin on the ground (i.e. we can’t even tell you the girls’ names or, indeed, where they’re from), but what we can tell you about Electric Stiletto and what’s presumably their debut Aussie single ‘Turn Up The Radio’ is this…
1. ‘Turn Up The Radio’ is not a cover of the recent Madonna single of the same name.
2. The track is a blend of dance/pop in much the same vein as Eric Prydz’ global smash ‘Call On Me’.
3. The ladies have been performing together as Electric Stiletto for the past three years.
4. They released a single in 2011 over in the UK, which was championed by club DJs across the country.
5. They have a studio in Los Angeles in which they’ve been crafting their forthcoming debut EP.
6. An Electric Stiletto Facebook page and Twitter account seemingly don’t exist.
7. The single was released digitally on Friday and serviced to media yesterday.
8. The official video premiered late yesterday afternoon.