Universal Music has this afternoon confirmed that they’ll be releasing the new album for megastar Dutch DJ Tiësto next month.
‘A Town Called Paradise’ will be released down under in both standard and deluxe guises and features a roll call of big name guest vocalists, including Icona Pop, American Authors’ vocalist Zac Barnett, Ou Est Le Swimming Pool, Krewella and New Zealand’s own Ladyhawke.
Its release down under comes hot on the heels of the success of ‘Red Lights’, which bagged platinum sales locally, along with newly released single ‘Wasted’. Both feature on the new LP, which will impact Aussie retail on Friday June 20.
01. Red Lights
02. Footprints (ftg. Cruickshank)
03. Light Years Away (ftg. DBX)
04. A Town Called Paradise (ftg. Zac Barnett from American Authors)
05. Written In Reverse (ftg. Matthew Koma)
06. Echoes (ftg. Andreas Moe)
07. Last Train (ftg. Ladyhawke)
08. Wasted (ftg. Matthew Koma)
09. Let’s Go (ftg. Icona Pop)
10. The Feeling (ftg. Ou Est Le Swimming Pool)
11. Shimmer (ftg. Christian Burns)
13. Close To Me (ftg. Quilla)
14. Set Yourself Free (ftg. Krewella)