Apart from a couple of mentions as part of a Chart Watch, LA-based producer Dillon Francis has barely rated a mention here on the site over our six plus years. This despite Dillon making quite the name for himself in the EDM field across the past four of them.
His one and only chart hit here in Australia is current single ‘Get Low’, which he produced alongside DJ Snake. It’s yet to trouble the top 50, however, so far peaking at No.77 on the ARIA top 100. But all that might be about to change.
Dillon’s star-studded debut album ‘Money Sucks, Friends Rule’ is being readied for an October release via Sony Music here in Australia, housing a dozen dancefloor-ready tracks including ‘Get Low’ and new track ‘When We Were Young’, both of which are available free when the album is pre-ordered on iTunes.
Among the artists collaborating on the LP are Australia’s own doyens of dance, The Presets, who feature on track nine, ‘We Are Impossible’.
‘Money Sucks, Friends Rule’ will be released in Australia on Friday October 24.
01. All That (ftg. Twista & The Rejectz)
02. Get Low (with DJ Snake)
03. When We Were Young (with Sultan + Ned Shepard feat. Chain Gang of 1974)
04. Set Me Free (with Martin Garrix)
05. Drunk All The Time (ftg. Simon Lord)
06. Love Tn The Middle Of A Firefight (ftg. Brendon Urie)
07. Not Butter
08. I Can’t Take It
09. We Are Impossible (ftg. The Presets)
10. We Make It Bounce (ftg. Major Lazer & Stylo G)
11. What’s That Spell? (ftg. TJR)