Today we open up the Get To Know files to up and coming performer Tazzy.
He’s not lacking for confidence, saying recently that he hopes to be the hottest artist on the planet. His latest single ‘Elegant Princess’ landed earlier in the month, so let’s open up the ‘Get To Know’ files and head to Queensland.
1. Name : Tazzy Canievil.
2. Where are you based? Brisbane.
3. How did you get your start in music? I got my music started back in the year 2000 after my father told me that you don’t have to be an American or Australian or European to be talented, talent is planted into everybody no matter the gender, race, nationality.
4. Tell us a little about your sound and how it developed. My sound is more of the 808 and the uptempo urban beats, I developed my sound with lead synthesizers.
5. Who have been your musical influences? Musically is Kanye West; dancing is Usher and Michael Jackson.
6. What are your favourite songs of all time? ‘You’re The Voice’ by John Farnham, ‘Sweet Dreams’ by Eurythmics and ‘They Don’t Really Care About Us’ by Michael Jackson.
7. Give us a little fun fact about yourself that people might not know. Dancing in the night club… I luv it, flying in an airplane, shooting in a shooting range.
8. What’s the best advice you’ve been given in your career? That consistency, desperation, passion and super focus are the key to succeed.
9. Tell us about your latest release. ‘Elegant Princess’ is about this girl I met some time ago and everything about her is so elegant from her skin to her hair to her teeth to her dress to her smile. Damn I couldn’t stop staring at this girl for close to an hour.
10. What do your future plans involve? My future plan is to release more hit songs, climb to the top of the entertainment industries and stay there. Also win a Grammy and an ARIA.
11. Where can our audience catch you live? Tour dates will be released soon. Keep your ears and eyes open, people.