It’s almost the weekend and the gang behind Australia’s best-selling compilation franchise is here to spice things up with their latest dance-leaning edition.
‘So Fresh Dance 2015’ arrives into stores today, delivering pop and dance lovers a full mixed disc-full of fab tunes that’s bound to serve as your soundtrack before you leave the house for a great night out.
Mark Ronson and Bruno Mars’ super-smash ‘Uptown Funk’ kicks off proceedings in Wideboys VIP remix guise, there are hits from Sam Smith, Omi, Years & Years, Justice Crew, Maroon 5 and current ‘The Voice’ coach Jessie J.
So pings of familiarity, yes, but lots of great remixes to boot, with 20 tracks in all making up the tracklist.
01. Mark Ronson ftg. Bruno Mars – Uptown Funk (Wideboys Vip Remix)
02. Avicii – The Nights (Mike Mago Remix)
03. Aronchupa – I’m An Albatraoz
04. Justice Crew – Que Sera (Mind Electric Remix)
05. Timmy Trumpet & Savage – Freaks
06. Alesso ftg. Roy English – Cool
07. Tiësto ftg. Dbx – Light Years Away
08. Oh Snap! & Bombs Away – Squats
09. Axwell ^ Ingrosso – Can’t Hold Us Down
10. Sam Smith – Lay Me Down (Pomo Remix)
11. Years & Years – King (The Magician Remix)
12. Alex Adair – Make Me Feel Better
13. Magic! – Rude (Zedd Remix)
14. Will Sparks – Another Land
15. Tinashe – All Hands On Deck (Giraffage Remix)
16. Seinabo Sey – Younger (Kygo Remix)
17. Jessie J ftg. 2 Chainz – Burnin’ Up (Clinton Sparks Ultra Lounge Remix)
18. Maroon 5 – Animals (Gryffin Remix)
19. Omi – Cheerleader (Ricky Blaze Remix)
20. Kelly Clarkson – Heartbeat Song (Didrick Remix)
Why are we telling you all this? Well, naturally, you’ll be wanting to know what on earth you’re in the running to win, with our latest giveaway, thanks to the team at Universal Music!
Yes, to celebrate the album’s release today, the gang at Universal has kindly gifted us TEN shiny copies of ‘So Fresh Dance 2015′ to give away to you! So hush now please, ’cause we’re about to tell you how to enter…;
Head to our CONTACT page. There you’ll find boxes titled ‘Name’, ‘Email’, ‘Subject’ and ‘Comment’. In the ‘Name’ box, place your full name (pretty simple so far). In the ‘Email’ box, place your email address (could it be any easier!?). In the ‘Subject’ box, write the term ‘Get Fresh At The Weekend’ (loves us some Mel & Kim realness) and in the ‘Comment’ box, pop your full postal address. That’s it. Do all that and you’re in with the chance to win!
Competition closes at 10pm AEST on Friday August 07, 2015. Open to Australian residents only. Strictly one entry per person/email/postal address. Winners drawn entirely at random. Winners’ first names, suburbs/towns and states will be published on the site on Saturday August 08, 2015. Ten lucky ducks will each receive a copy of the new ‘So Fresh Dance 2015’ compilation, with big thanks to Universal Music Australia. And remember, we be particular with your deets, so we’ll not be sharing them with anyone at all!
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED.