Those waiting patiently for the release of the debut album from British dance diva Jess Glynne will have to wait just a little bit longer, with Warner Music confirming today that its release has been pushed back to mid-September.
The singer, who first rose to prominence via her vocal duties on the smash Clean Bandit singles ‘Rather Be’ and ‘Real Love’, was due to release ‘I Cry When I Laugh’ later this month, but seemingly more time is being allowed for new single ‘Don’t Be So Hard On Yourself’ to pick up steam.
The album is now due locally on Friday September 18.
01. Gave Me Something
02. Hold My Hand
03. Ain’t Got Far To Go
04. Take Me Home
05. Don’t Be So Hard On Yourself
06. No Rights No Wrongs
07. You Can Find Me
08. My Love (Acoustic)
09. Rather Be (Clean Bandit ftg. Jess Glynne)
10. Saddest Vanilla (ftg. Emeli Sandé)
11. Why Me
12. Real Love (Jess Glynne & Clean Bandit)
13. Not Letting Go (Tinie Tempah ftg. Jess Glynne)