01. Name : Olivia.
02. Where are you based? Based in Sydney Australia.
03. How did you get your start in music? Found a passion and love for singing and entertaining.
04. Give us five words to best describe you as an artist. Five words to describe me would be innovative, passionate, ambitious, motivated and hard working.
05. Tell us a little bit about your sound and how it developed. I’ve always had a love for an urban/pop sound but I have an appreciation for all genres.
06. Who have been your musical influences? My musical influencers have been Lauryn hill and Michael Jackson but in this time of music now I love a artist called SZA.
07. What are your favourite songs of all time? My favourite song of all time would be ‘September’ by Earth, Wind & Fire because it has such a cool vibe and always makes me happy.
08. What would your chosen career be if music wasn’t an option? My chosen career would have been creating and designing my own fashion label.
09. What’s the best advice you’ve been given in your career? The best advice I’ve been given in my career would be to work hard and not be scared of failing.
10. Tell us about your latest release. My latest release is a song called ‘Moment’. I wrote the song in LA with a couple producers it is the second song that I have written.
11. What do your future plans involve? My song just got added to nights on 2Day FM.