Melbourne-based pop performer JXN is back, armed with his addictive new single ’10 Things I Hate About You’.
But instead of dishing out the hate with our story, we thought we’d dish out 10 things we love about JXN!
1. He’s certainly got an eye for fashion, going on the cover of his new single.
2. He’s continued to pepper us with cool pop anthems since his debut back in 2018.
3. He’s amassed quite the following in the social media sphere, including 218,000 Instagram disciples.
4. More than 118,000 followers on Twitter.
5. And a crazy 435,000 followers on TikTok for good measure!
6. He’s super ambitious and his powers for pop continue to get stronger with each release.
7. He’s teamed up with Aussie brothers Oli and Louis Leimbach of Lime Cordiale fame, who co-penned his new single.
8. He’s just dropped ’10 Things I Hate About You’, his super cool, super bright new single.
9. Realising that content is king, he’s also delivered a cute and colourful lyric video for us all to enjoy.
10. He’s not afraid to wear his heart on his sleeve when it comes to writing songs.
So there are your 10 things we love about JXN.
Your job now is to discover one of them by pressing play on the below.